Project title: Innovation and Implementation of the Curriculum Vocational Studies in the Field of Digital Television and Multimedia
Project number: 517022-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-RS-TEMPUS-JPCR
The wider objective of the project is: Support in the development and implementation of digital television and multimedia in Western Balkan countries.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Innovating vocational studies (VocS) curriculum in the field of multimedia and digital television (M&DTV).
- Designing curriculum for specialised professional studies (SPS) in the field of (M&DTV).
- The realisation of project activities will last for three years, in the period October 2011 - October 2014.
Lead Project Partner
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Applied Studies
Eleven Project Partners
- Business Technical College of Vocational Studies
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- The Aleksander Moisiu University of Durres
- Epoka University
- Grenoble Institute of Technology
- Technical University of Gabrovo
- University of Ljubljana
- The Community of Electrical Engineering High Schools Serbia
- Radio Television of Serbia
- TV LAV
- Broadcast Center of Montenegro